Monday 21 July 2014

Yummy Tuna Cups

I came up with this recipe randomly a few years ago and it was soooo delicious, so delicious in fact that I'm sat here wondering why I haven't made these Tuna Cups again. I came up with the recipe card design when I was doing GCSE Graphics (woooo) and gave it to my mum as part of a recipe binder thing for Mothers Day which she never ever uses ughhhhh. But c'mon, top marks for effort on my part right? 

Anyway, all that family drama aside, these Tuna Cups are super easy to make and if you double all the ingredients you can get double the amount of tuna cups, or likewise if you cut the pastry into smaller pieces you can also get more out of the mixture. Yay, more food!
These are great to serve as canapes at a house party or making them larger makes for a perfect little Mediterranean lunch. 

Enjoy... and also, I hope you enjoy this random photo of a guy in a sombrero because Mexicans speak Spanish and this recipe is influenced by Spain and therefore it's appropriate to use in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...